- our coin drive was a success!! we raised $527.27 and counting...we are still getting coin donations trickling in even after the drive ended. it is so cool to me that we brought in that much spare change. i consider it a great success!
- our trip count is at 13 now. since our first meeting we have lost a total of 7 people. as of now there are 13 of us continuing on with the trip in June.
- we are having a meeting reprieve for the month of December. although we are trying to get a group activity planned so we can have some group bonding outside of our usual meeting times. i think it will be a good way for us to get to know each other better.
- at our last meeting in November we were all given our individual fundraiser totals...i think it was a harsh realization for everyone still going that we have a LONG, LONG way to go to raise the remaining funds needed to go on the trip. i know it was for me. i just hope we can all come together and get everything raised in time!
- we have a pretty big fundraiser coming up in the next couple weeks. jessica price is going to put on a benefit concert for our group on December 19th at 7pm at TVC. all the money raised will go straight to our trip. we have had a great response from the church and hastings community so far. if you're not familiar with jessica she appeared on the most recent season of america's got talent. she made it all the way into the top 10. we are all so appreciative of her doing this in support of our trip. tickets are $10 and there is limited amount of seating available. let me know if you are interested in tickets.
well i hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season, i know i will be much more relaxed after exams next week. thank you for the continued support and prayers, it means so much!